Friday, October 23, 2009

Read-Through - "GREAT"

To:  Cast Members
From:  John McC

I thought last night's read-through was "great" - I was so happy.  You seemed to get good honest laughs at all the right places and yet found the seriousness of Scrooge's transformation.  I loved hearing your voices.  Needless to say, I am so looking forward to get into blocking next week and bringing this script to life. 

For the older crowd, remember "Night, Mother" this week in the Little Theatre.  TILT is a wonderful part of FCOA and the BCT family.  Check it out.  Rosie and Amy are both fine actresses - should be an outstanding production.  It plays Friday and Saturday at 8:00pm.

I will also be encouraging everone to go see "Sleepy Hollow."  Love the Youth Theatre!  We all need to get out and support our fellow cast members who are also shining in "Sleepy Hollow."

1 comment:

  1. John,
    The read-through was great! What a ringer cast and crew you have put together. I think we are going to have some fun and encourage others with this timeless classic!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete